This document was last updated on 29 November 2022.
Dialogs.com is owned and maintained by:
Dialogs Apps, Inc.
Your privacy is important to us. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed to any third party. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our home page and at every page where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Dialogs.com may use session cookies to personalize or enhance your user experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Session cookies expire when you close your browser.
The information we collect
This Dialogs.com only collects personal data when site visitors opt to register. The information we collect is provided directly by the site visitor’s form submittal.
- General information we request is collected to provide business services to you and may include such items as login, email, password, name, company, phone and address information.
- We use email addresses when exporting information to you, and when replying to any email we receive. If you opt-in, we may use your email address to send you periodic newsletters. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Dialogs.com does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses we obtain to anyone.
- If you purchase items from this website, we will collect additional information necessary to process payment and deliver product or services to you. Credit card data, specifically, is NOT collected by this website, but is captured directly by our payment gateway, Stripe.
European e-Privacy Directive compliance
Dialogs.com is in compliance with the European e-Privacy Directive. No information collected by Dialogs.com is used for behavioral advertising, a practice that tracks a site visitor's browsing and/or shopping activities to create a profile that dictates the type of advertising they see. Furthermore, we do not share any information about our site visitors with third parties.
Site visitors may access the information we collect
Access is given to all collected information.
Why do we collect site visitor information?
We collect information for the following purposes
- Completing or supporting an activity.
- Website and system administration.
- Tailoring the website for its site visitors.
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Ourselves and/or our agents which utilize the information only for the purpose given.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained to meet the stated purpose. Information is discarded at the earliest time possible.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us.