Dialogs is a web application development company in Dallas, Texas that builds and supports custom dynamic websites, custom web apps, and back-end systems for iPhone, iPad, and Android apps for small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Dialogs seeks a Web Developer (Dallas metroplex preferred) to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a talented, skilled individual to work with other Web Developers, Sr. Developers, Project Managers and Designers in a collaborative effort to build custom, current, secure and beautiful products. Individuals demonstrating exceptional ability will be eligible to advance to senior positions. Dialogs offers significant financial incentives to Developers who demonstrate proficiency and meet project functional and timeline objectives.
Why you will love contributing to the Dialogs Team:
- A distributed work environment; team members work from home or remote offices (no commute!)
- Collaboration with a diverse team of talented professionals that stay connected with morning video standups, frequent consults, and monthly seminars
- Flexible schedules that promote a life outside of work
- Continuing education and the opportunity to attend conferences
- An actual 40 hour week with additional pay for approved overtime hours
- Quarterly bonuses based on team performance
- Matching 401K contributions
- Work under the direction of Lead Developers or Project Producers to build custom js/php/MySQL based web applications frequently with API integrations with external systems.
- Bring an open mind to each assignment looking for ways to improve and extend existing techniques and process.
- Advocate for the best possible deliverables.
- Contribute skills and knowledge to a growing team of talented, dedicated developers.
- Time management, personal organization, and written/verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision
Additional Desired Skills (required for Sr. Developer consideration)
- Front-end experience: CSS, HTML, SCSS/SASS, Bootstrap and responsive design
- Current toolsets: Build workflows (Gulp.js), package managers (composer, Bower), ORM/DBAL, source control (Git) and deployment (TravisCI)
- 2-3 years of web development experience with custom PHP development and/or experience writing code to customize Laravel, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or related field preferred but not required